With more than 7 years of Design Engineering experience on a wide range of structural engineering projects, Chris brings a proven ability to lead high-performing teams to deliver technically strong outcomes for clients.
With exceptional attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills, Chris demonstrates a sound technical ability to provide structural engineering solutions for clients. Having worked on major developments in both Adelaide and Sydney, Chris’s breadth and depth of knowledge spans a range of sectors and encompasses civil, structural and remedial disciplines.
Key areas of specialisation and proficiency include:
- The ability to effectively liaise and coordinate multiple stakeholders
- An experienced and recognised leader in a range of structural analysis projects including structural steel and concrete design in commercial and industrial structures.
- A proven ability to provide engineering solutions which comply with the Australian Standards and relevant legislation
- Reviewing and remediating designs to achieve the safest and most viable solutions.
- Managing teams to achieve outstanding results, going above and beyond client expectations.
- A tireless work ethic which ensures no stone is left unturned.
- A vibrant, approachable personality with a lead by example attitude.
- Chartered Engineer (Structural/Leadership & Management), Nationally Registered Engineer (NER), Registered Building Practitioner Victoria (RPBV), Registered Professional Engineering of Queensland (RPEQ).
From early engagement with key stakeholders through to final commissioning, Chris has an excellent understanding and extensive experience across the full lifecycle of a project.